Sunday, April 22, 2012

End of this Round

My cheek is finally finished peeling, almost three weeks after I stopped the 4-week application of Efudex. This was a much longer and stronger reaction than when I only used the Efudex for two weeks, and I think it is more likely to have been effective. Here is what the final week looked like:
12 days after stopping Efudex

13 days after stopping Efudex

16 days after stopping Efudex. All clear except faint redness.
This will be the final entry for this round. I have another appointment with my dermatologist at the end of June and might start another "Efudex experiment" on my cheek after that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great information, very helpful in prpearing for my own treatment. Thanks

    ReplyDelete